Ps2 + AVI

Oisterboy

I saw a thread like this elsewhere...but it didn't answer my question. I have purchased Pinnacle Studios 9, video editing software. It is really great...but, I would like to know if there is any way I could burn a CD from it, and play it on the ps2. I am not asking how to run the program, I simlply would like to know what format ps2 will play...and what to burn it to. Or, if I should just crack down and buy the DVD burner. (I am going to eventually, but I am looking to make my girlfriend a movie for her birthday.) Well, I how you understood my question, and reply soon Thanks in advance.

a vanilla un modded PS2 will play DVD format ONLY with an ACTION REPLAY MAX disk and some software you can make other media play but it has to be in a format that the MEDIA PLAYER that comes with the ACTION REPLAY MAX to be honest i have this REPLAY MAX and find it easier to convert any files to DVD format and play like that as you get more on the disk anyhow so........... in the long run i would go with the flow and get a DVD burner they are cheap to buy and use anyhow :)