ps2 anti copy protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
some guy wrote:

"I´m trying to protect a PS2 backup from being copied. I have tried Freelock and it works well against most programs, but Alcohol is able to copy it.

I need a program to protect this game from being copied with programs like Nero, CDRWIN, etc, and specially Alcohol. I know that it will not be 100% protected, but I need the closest thing to that. I have already seen a PS2 backup protected by somebody else that I haven´t been able to copy, even with Alcohol, the CD is not even recognized by my PC drive. I have no idea what program this person used.

I also tried ccd-lock but it apparently only works for audio cd´s, and tzcopy protection that only works for MODE 1, so no luck.

Any ideas?"

I have seen this kind of protected games alot here in peru.
And i wonder how to make that protection. Im compiling a ps2 disc with the snes emulator and some roms and i want to protect it, i did the same with a genesis emulator and protected with freelock (that thing is trash) and everybody copied it.

I think the emulators around the internet are freeware, and im not sure about the roms, but i think if i put a lot of effort tu download the roms i have the right to try to protect them.

I hope i'm not braking any rules here and that you can help me.

thanks

>i think if i put a lot of effort tu download the roms i have the right to try to protect them.

You've got to be kidding. What you're asking is for us to help you to prevent other people from further copying your pirate copies. Give us a break. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.