problems

I reinstaled windows xp and when i try to update a sp2 i got the message-attachment.Before was happening too but atleast i could install sp1,now same for both,when i try to copy that file atapi,sys,got a message that file is allready in use-cant copy??
Second problem.2 months ago i bought new hd-200gb.Partioned it 3 parts-one for os and 1 for video qand one for audio.It was working for 2 months-no problem,and yeasterday i reinstalled windows,i installed on a first partion-didnt touch nothing about audio part.When i was in dos to choose which partion will install hp i saw that both-first and second ones showed as ntfs--but third one-unknown-but i thought stupid windows-what they now-anyway didnt even touch that partion,but after installing windows when i try to access that-see attchment and on properties it shows like complete drive is empty-capacity 120 gb and 120 free?????So i thought im ****ed so i wanted to start downloading immimidiately-as that was my portion for heavy music-other drives with different styles are ok,so putted a acronis partion expert and just wanted to format partion to ntfs byt when i started it,couse it works in those mode betwwen dos and windows i could see drive 3 marked like before"" heavy"""and in properties there was that there is like only 10 gb free,which means somehow that music is still there??am i right???how to get that audio back???In windows is just saying like local drive f,but in dos it looks as my regular drive???any hope for me??
Thank you!!

Attachments

Solutions-for atapi just deinstall alcohol or dt :) -works now
for drive-just install sp2-works now-im so happy :)