problem with recovery cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new pc and got no Windows CD or recovery cd, I have just a legal oem key for windows professional. My PC crashed yesterday and my self burned recovery CD doesn't work (it keepsrebooting afterinstallation). So I have tried to download Windows XP to install it with my legal key, but it doesn't accept the key. I don't ask for a krack, but can anyone out there help me what I could do? I suppose microsoft won't help me, and I don't want to pay anything for it.

Can anyone help me how I could use my legal key please?

Player1 said:
I have a new pc and got no Windows CD or recovery cd, I have just a legal oem key for windows professional. My PC crashed yesterday and my self burned recovery CD doesn't work (it keepsrebooting afterinstallation). So I have tried to download Windows XP to install it with my legal key, but it doesn't accept the key. I don't ask for a krack, but can anyone out there help me what I could do? I suppose microsoft won't help me, and I don't want to pay anything for it.

Can anyone help me how I could use my legal key please?
Edited reason:- READ THE FORUM RULING! :mad: you state you are not asking for a crack but still want to use your LEGAL KEY with an ILLEGAL COPY OF XP :mad: !? :confused: if you REALLY HAVE A LEGIT KEY contact MICROSOFT im sure they will be ONLY TOO GLAD TO HELP! after all you have a LEGAL KEY :) >>>VIPER_1069 <<<< :)

please read the forum rules here thanks

THREAD CLOSED!...... its pretty clear and covered in what i stated here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.