Power DVD Playback on WinXP

Hi Chicken Man this is a question I know out of the topic but I ask all over the place and I did not get any help.The problem is red spots on a really crystal clear picture when I use Power DVD for movies or Win DVD or Cineplayer also on video file if I use Windows media player ( I have no DVD decoder for this).This problem I have it since I install Win XP. With Win Me and a different driver for my ATI Radeon DDR 64 MB everything was ok.I have all the drivers up to date and Direct X SDK also Ati Media Centre with no DVD player yet.I have a DVD Samsung and a writer LG with Nero 5.6.Any help will more than welcome.Thanx.

Power DVD

This is my opinion too but here I'm stuck.ATI just came out with 2 drivers allready one in Win XP package with no support for Open GL and one at their site which is a pain to find support.I like this card but is the first one and the last one I got.I waited 8 months for the mail rebate after 9 e-mails and now I'm stuck with a driver problem.No wonder they don't have a working DVD player for XP.Thanx for info make me feel better to cry on somebody shoulder.

Hi bud.I know how you feel!I have the Radeon AIW.No dvd drivers for Xp either.They finally updated the MMC drivers a couple of days ago!I used the alternate display drivers from their site because the Xp drivers didn't support Open Gl,as you menioned.ATI is always slow at updating drivers.They really should get their act together!