Posting problem

I got an e-mail from one of the members EmmaXXX who seems to be having problems posting :

" I can sign on but I can't post or get in to my CP. Tried the problem section but this is the message I get each time

"Emmaxxx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Just to add, I did change my email address in my control panel prior to my problem. I've also tried creating a new account to no avail.

If you can help, that will be Brill.

Emma. "

I guess there is a problem with her new e-mail address, could one of the mods/admin take a look please, I'm sure she is trying to pester Chickenman again ! ;)

I think it is down to her changing e-mail addresses, that's when the problems started.

She now uses a hotmail address, which rejects the activation e-mail as spam I think.

hmmm maby she will have to make a temp email addy with some other provider such as excite to resolve the problems for now :)

and we can activate via the new email address :)

Seb

no need for temp email addy
The admin cp is enuff for the admins to sort this out :D
Nee admins around? Pliz Pliz do chk Emma's acct
The more girls we hav, the more fun twill be :)