Please help

roger14

I dowloaded a Game. It was 4 winrar files. Part 1 to 4. I opened part 1 and extracted all of the winrar files from part.001 to 055 into an open folder. I opened part.001 and found 4 different game.gi files. Game files (11).gi and (12).gi at about 2,2GB each. Game file (13).gi was about 340MB and a small Game file.gi file at 2KB. I selected the first file and extracted it. It extracted until part.030. Have I done right? What about winrar part 2,3 and 4? Why does it come so many files and I just burn from part 1? Now that I have just burnt THE Game (11) will the game stop half through? I know it is many questions but I am new to this and hopefully someone can help me?

roger I edited your post. I know we help with D/L files but some member may have a problem with how its said. So being your second post I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :)
I think your problem is you didn't get all the files or you didn't unrar them all. When you D/L a file always look for the .nfo file cause it will tell you how big the program is and how many files you need. When you unrar the files always in to the same folder and over write any of the same files (if asked). Also before you burn try them in a virtual drive program first to make sure the game works.:)

roger14

I got it to work. I extracted all of the .gi files and chose the smallelt .gi file to burn and it cached the rest of the files.
Thanks

roger14

But I don't get to open .nfo files. Why is that? It says that system information cannot open this NFO file. It can be destroyed or an unknown version. This happens all the time I open .nfo files.

or google for a freeware nfo viewer :)

note that if the game stops during play then DONT COMPLAIN as thats the RISK you take when messing with ILLEGAL PIRATE WAREZ/COPIES :mad: