Piss Off Best Buy

You have to go (in the us that is) and buy some 50 Pack DVD + - for $19.99 with Instant Rebate. Just get the ones that say Made In Japan and they may be TYG02 (8X), which as far as I know they are Taiyo Yuden (thats what I got). :D So go buy 2 or 3 and don't buy anything else, :p remember they don't want you as a customer. :rolleyes: Then if you open then and you don't like them bring them back. :rolleyes:
But it ends tomorrow so do it fast. :D Remember BB is good for something. lol

I got one even better!!! :D I read this in another forum and I will try it tomorrow, if you have the coupon from Circuit City buy one get one free (in sundays paper) PC blank Media, you get two for that price. :D Like I said I didn't try it but I will tomorrow. You better belive if I get them for that price I will not buy anything else. :D

LOL!!Your dislike for Best Buy is so obvious! :D

Their management policies/attitudes toward the customer is sickening. :mad:

Continue with your battle,they deserve it! ;)

Well I did it. :D When I called the 800 number they told me no but the girl in the store said yes. :D Also for a store that didn't have them I got a rain check. :D So I did my share did you do yours?

They have different stock,here in Canada.Only buy their stuff on sale,I'm not a preferred customer. :D

Just picked up Vakoss 8X Dvd+r 59.99 for 100 discs(prodisc S03).Work great with my Benq,will go back for more! ;)