pioneer 111/nero 7

bmw3

Hi all can anyone give me any advice about the trouble i am haveing with my pioneer 111 since installing nero7 my pc no longer picks it up as a dvd writer i can play dvd's but not record,someone has told me there is a couple of lines i need to change in the registery put they do not remember which ones does anyone know which ones ? and how do i change them ?.
Thankyou all for any advice you can give me.

bmw3 said:
Hi all can anyone give me any advice about the trouble i am haveing with my pioneer 111 since installing nero7 my pc no longer picks it up as a dvd writer i can play dvd's but not record,someone has told me there is a couple of lines i need to change in the registery put they do not remember which ones does anyone know which ones ? and how do i change them ?.

try uninstalling NERO 7 and downgrade to and earlier version lots of people have problems with NERO 7 :mad:

did you use a version of NERO before 7 that worked !?

i would suggest maby re-install the last working version you tried :)

rule of the thumb .. if it aint broke then don't fix it unless its really necessary :)

bmw3

Originally Posted by bmw3

Hi thankyou for reply installing should have been reinstalling i reinstalled nero 7 to try and get my dvd writer back to normal it was working fine with nero 7 when i first installed my pioneer i had to remove 2 lines from the registery to get it to work but i do not remember which ones the person who told me which ones can not remember.
It was working fine untill i put on a program called blaze but now i can not burn dvd's i have taken blaze off and reinstalled nero 7 i have also tried nero 6 i think blaze has put the lines i took out of the registery back in as the trouble i am haveing is the same as when i first installed my pioneer can anyone tell me what lines i need to take out ?.