PCMCIA FreeSpirit Global Modem Drivers

We have had to do a complete reload on our laptop after the hard drive died the other day.
We have had a new hard drive fitted and all works well except that we cannot find a driver for the PCMCIA FreeSpirit Global Modem.
Could some kind soul please point me in the right direction to find a driver for this?
The laptop is a Dell Lattiude CPx and searching Dell and all over the internet has produced no result.
We would be grateful of any help with this problem as we are desperate to get the laptop online again, thanks.

Still hunting, but the name "Psion Gold card" often seems to be associated with this one - not sure if they're the same model?

Thanks for looking for this driver for me, I am grateful.

I have done searches for the PCMCIA FreeSpirit Global Modem and plenty of firms sell them but I cannot find any where to get a driver for it.

Anyone got one of these laptops still hanging around?

Thanks for all your help with this problem.

The OS was Win. 98 but was upgraded to ME and the PCMCIA card modem worked well with both.

The laptop was a recon. and until the hard drive failed that worked well also.

I would have thought that there must be thousands of these laptops about with either the PCMCIA FreeSpirit Global Modem in or the Psion gold card global
in them.

I've downloaded the Psion Global driver and I'll keep everything crossed and try it.

Regs.

G.