PAL/NTSC Selector for Pro Evolution Soccer 2 DVD Rip (Kalisto)

Hey mates, I just got Pro Evolution Soccer 2 DVD Rip (Kalisto) for the PS2, but I can't play it because it is a PAL version.

It isn't bad enough that the soccer over here (Canada) sucks (a-league soccer is worse then community soccer in England), that our national team is so shitty that we lost to Scotland 3-1, but on top of that we can't even get a winning eleven series game released over here in stores!

Anyways, just wondering if anyone can give me or tell me where to get a PAL/NTSC Selector for use with the Pro Evolution Soccer 2 DVD Rip (Kalisto) so at least I can play some virtual high quality soccer ;)

Winning Eleven 6 (JAP) was an ORGASMIC soccer experience, I never thought they could make a soccer game soooo good (Then again I never thought EA could make a World Cup soccer game so bad [world cup 2002]). I can't wait to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2, and have some English commentating (although the Japanese commentary for WE6 grew on me).

Thanks

Prime

another alternative could be to get the jap (ntsc) version then use one of the translation patches for it (the jap version is actualy better than the pal version, the pal commentry sucks and the gameplay has been altered)

ya I heard the commentary sucks, but everything I read about the gameplay from guys who seem to know their footie shows that the slight tweaks they have made in pro evolution 3 have actually improved the game (hey who says you can't improve on perfection).

Some changes:
New Goalie Animations
*Improved Freekicks
*Enhanced graphics
*Dummies now work such as stepover
*No slowdowns
*New player animations as well as models
*Faster

the consensus of the experts seems to be that the gameplay changes are noticeable, although again not earthshattering.

Plu, I figure that when that italian website that did the we6 updates plans new updates, they will probably update pro evo 6 since it is the latest thing...

prime

get patch from

w*w.ps2chimps.consoleinfo.com

Sorry, direct links are not allowed here please use h**p orw*w in future, thanks

spacecat1, your awesome, I did a google search and found the site and low and behold:

* Added Full DVD NTSC Patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 2 DVD Rip (Echelon)
* Added PAL/NTSC Selector for Pro Evolution Soccer 2 DVD Rip (Kalisto)

thanks man! Off to play the game!

prime