Ok, I Know This Has Arrisen Before, But...

I am still having trouble with this problem.

This problem would be GTA 3.

I Am Running a..

VIA Samuel 2 666mhz
128 Ram
20 gig hd
Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/Promedia 8 meg card.
Samsung CD-R/CD-RW SW-224B

Now I realise my graphics card aint the greatest, but soon i am getting myself a TNT2.

Now the problem im having is... as i run GTA 3 it is VVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY slow, to the point where i dont bother, and also around the menu's the screen continually blinks which is rather annoying :|

I have tried No Cd Cracks, 1.0, 1.1, Fake Audio Files, All these that supposedly help it to run better as u don't need the 2nd disc as much.
But, I cannot seem to use these cracks and what not properly, and the game continues to run slow and skippy.

My question is, how do I use these cracks and that properly, and do they even work?

Also, if anyone has the right cracks that work could they please upload them for me here :D

So far ive tried them from hxxp://wxw.megagames.com and hxxp://wxw.gamecopyworld.com but both have not worked.

Any help would be very much appreciated as this game is wicked as i've played it on other ppl's computers.

Thanks

Michael ( Damn the took a while to type :rolleyes: )

i think your trouble is almost totally with your video card. my son has a p3-800 and he had a 32mb diamond stealth and he had quite a bit of lag also. when he upgraded to a geforce2 gts he can now play it at a decent rate. you may still have problems even with the tnt2, especially with only 128 ram.

Video Card

To run smoothly & perfectly GTA3, you need at least à 64mo video card, even if you have a very fast processor...

Shroom

you may find that it will run slowly on the TNT2 aswell, again it is an old card which is not helped by your cpu either..the best thing to do is upgrade to a better graphics card..if that is not an option you'll have to try reducing the graphics settings untill it is playable