News :)

3 cheers! - Hip - Hip - Hooray...

Now down to business...
Anything that looks like "selling warez" seems far worse, premeditated, than gettin a "unlimited free trial" - most of the crackers do say "if you like it, BUY IT".

One suggestion... download quota, larger for contributors and and "premium members" - divide the bigger stuff into parts and force freeloaders to take it over at least a week and with popups.

Take popups off for a fee...

One question, is there anything other than their word to validate those who've already donated?

(not yet) - though as a "senior member" who really missed it when it was down, I should, and I'll make sure I DO!
Ok, I'll admit, I thought "what if it goes down anyway?"

I'm glad this forum is going on and on and on......forever! :D
I too would like to contribute, but I've no credit card account! What about money order or something similar?

Cheers!

Can't you make the Premium membership too all users in a way . one wee a few people have it and the next week another few people have it giving every one a turng :p and this way it will limit the bandwith to diffrent users . and 56k users should maby get somthig a bit diffrent as they won't probalby download off the main site :( Takes Too Long :p

Just another few tips for you to think about N.B.

Hi Moderator:
Please do not stop this forum. I am interested in donating what I can efford about $25.00 per six months. Please notify me how can I send you the certified check.
Sicerely,
Useful

Glad to see plenty folk have supported cdrsoft wthout being asked, personally have been using it for more years than I can remember and noticed the lose when you last shut down.

Re the forum it has a good atmosphere similar in a way to old meatgrinders was, who continually had to move sites for one reson or another To me it is more than just a gateway to software but a community where any member can get help on just about anything.

So whatever you decide N.B will be ok with me, as I know it will only be in the best interests of us, you and cdrsoft. And thanks for putting us in the picture rather than just closing.

N.B.

Staff member
Thanks ...
The main site will still offer the free services as known in the past !
I am just adding the Premium MemberShip as extra deal :)

as a member of this great forum full of freindly and helpful people
[like you who are reading this slurp! slurp! lick!......LOL] i have to say i havent donated any money as yet due to the fact that the only way to donate is by credit card wich is an issue at the moment.n.b. has aknowledged this and i really do hope he sets up some kind of service so people like me could donate via mail.
i feel guilty that i couldnt help the forum in its time of need and its members/moderators/webmaster for this i have to say sorry.as soon as the donate by mail thing gets going [and i hope it does]
then im off to sell one of my kidneys and donate the money to the forum.many thanks and appologies.

ps.is any one intrested in a kidney,good condition,never abused????? any one!!...............no!!............ok.

alternative way for donating

N.B. said:
I am aware that many people do not want to send money via credit card ! I can understand that.
Sending money via normal way is possible, but quite dangerous for me. I am working a secure mailbox already just stay tuned, it takes the time, so ...
i'm sure you find a way for the paranoid ones like me;

Greetings from
Duracell