New Slim line PS2 covers

um yes can confrim 110% ....... it is theres..... no room to add slide drawer so its fliptop also the psu is external to take the depth of the console down to ultra slim :)

anaconda

hey all
i have modded a few of those and have a buddy who works @ best buy and peeps have been bringing those units back left,right and center. This has been confirmed by my buddy @ best buy that it seems the ps2 system crashes and when it does burns your laser out completely.

Now the ones that i have modded are still working but i am going to call those peeps back and tell them about what is going on.

Just a word of advice.

Baza171

Alright Anaconda just seeing if you have any more info on the slim line ps2 and the problems it having with the crashing and burning the lazer out due to the flip to cover. Just asking due to i want to know if its worth doing it or not. Cheers mate.

anaconda

hey bud
for now i would not get one until more notice. Try to get your hands on an older version if you cannot wait.

I will get back with more info when i get it!

Baza171

Alright mate just seeing if you have any more news on the slimline PS2? Also what about this new Magic Switch is it any good or do i just stay away? :)