NEW-Samplitude2496 6.03 is out-NEW

More DSP power

Samplitude 6.0 now contains the most efficient audio effects for each object in real-time. Every object consequently has its own multi-band compressor, FFT filter, dehisser or multi-band stereo enhancer - ideal for top-quality mastering and creative sound design.

User-friendlier

Beginners will in particular enjoy the special presets adjusted to the whole samplitude 6.0 user interface. Presets available include those for CD mastering, wave editing, multi-track recording and "power user" - offering a clearer and more concise overview of the various menus and toolbars, and capable of being easily refashioned to assist users with their own presentations

More flexible recording

Samplitude 6.0 comes with a variety of versatile recording functions - from immediate one click recording to recording directly into MP3 and other compressed audio formats. Having overcome the usual WAV file size limitations, samplitude 6.0 can also deliver hours-long multi-track recording - no problems at all
New and improved mixer

The flexible top performance mixer comes with, among other things, a freely configurable number of busses and AUX channels. In-built effects such as EQs, dynamics, delay, hall and even DirectX/VST plug-ins can be integrated into sequences. Presets offer quick and easy input and output assignment.

More powerful WAV editing

Samplitude 6.0 has been perfected for WAV editing. One can choose between destructive editing (e.g. sample loops) and non-destructive editing (e.g. longer recordings). All the other essential editor functions, audio effects and import/export formats are fully integrated into the program!
Rich Media Authoring

As a professional audio tool, samplitude 6.0 is fully integrated into all the MAGIX Rich Media products, ranging from internet functionality and special MAGIX video formats to the creation of interactive tables for MAGIX playR jukebox XXL. A highly valuable and unlimited MP3 encoder has now also been integrated.

Surround Sound

The 5.1 Channel Surround Sound in Samplitude Producer has 6 Channels for the Surround Sound Field. Samplitude can extract these 6 Channels from Stereo or Mono tracks in a VIP by using the Surround Panning Dialog. It is possible to not only mix Surround Sound, but also using different Mastering Features in the Realtime Mixer for 5.1 Channel Surround.

New Main Features
High-end mixer with a flexible amount of channels, submix busses and Aux busses
Editing during recording
Support for VST plug-ins
Direct recording into the MP3 format
Start wizard with presets for mastering, wave editing, multi-track recording and surround editing
Radical technologies SAC-2K support
Pentium 4 Optimization
Unlimited MP3 encoder
Support of up to 32 bit float sample resolution & Sample rates of up to 192 kHz
Real-time sample rate adjustment for recording and replaying
High quality CD burner (DAO) - ideal for master CDs
Synchronisation of SMPTE and MIDI clock
Video composition with integrated AVI or Quicktime video
Broadcast WAV support
Up to 999 stereo tracks
Over 20 integrated high-end audio effects
Direct editing and exporting of compressed audio formats
O-tone mode

New High-End Mixer More flexible recording possibilities
User presets for mastering, recording, 5.1 surround among others
Freely selectable number of AUX sends
Busses as subgroups and AUX returns
Busses can be displayed as a track in the arranger
Master section with more DirectX slots for plug-ins
Bypass with every effect
Expanded track-bouncing function
Edit during recording
Uniform applicable record button
Additional dialogue with recording options
Audio recording directly into compressed formats
Automatic time-controlled recording

Mixer Effects
Effects channels & busses: Dynamics, distortion, 4 band EQ, delay / reverb, DirectX plug-ins (pre/post fader), AUX sends (pre/post) , volume fader, panorama, surround panorama
Effects master section: Multi-band dynamics, advanced dynamics, multi-band stereo enhancer, dehisser / FFT filter, 4 band parametric equalizer, DirectX plug-ins (pre/post), master volume fader, peak limiter

More powerful WAV editing User-friendlier
"Non destructive WAV editing" mode
"Non destructive WAV editing" also for compressed audio formats
Master section with real-time effects for WAVs: Multi-band dynamics, advanced dynamics, multi-band stereo enhancer, dehisser, FFT filter, 4 band parametric equalizer, DirectX plug-ins (pre/post), master volume fader, peak limiter
AutoSave option
Separate editing of left and right stereo WAV channels
Alternative: "destructive WAV editing"
WAV fields appear in a new WAV window via drag & drop
Start wizard for the relevant presets
Video tutorials for beginners
Uniform playback and record device options
Consistent dialogue for colour selection
Dialogues for all effects
Expanded tool tips
Beginner-friendly mouse mode
Global MUTE / SOLO switch
Track selection of the active track
Radical Technologies "SAC-2k" interface

More DSP Power Rich Media authoring
Non-modal object editor
"Advanced dynamics" effect
Fully parametric 4 band EQ
High-end real-time effects for each object
Object-oriented AUX sends
Pentium 4 Optimization
Effects with "preview" in the object layer and master sections
Expanded visualisation window
Export in all the current streaming audio formats for the internet
Integrated FTP download function
MAGIX Web Publishing Area interface
Export MAGIX playR tables
Direct loading of 24 / 32 bit integer WAV format files
MAGIX Video Format support (*.mxv), ideal connection to the MAGIX video deluxe video editor (included in Samplitude 2496 Producer)
CD-ROM burner module, whereby larger files are automatically distributed among several CDs////////
Ok,as you can see new improved version is out....For people who want to try,one tip.....hp://magixus.magix.net/magixII/e/home.nsf/index1.html?OPEN&country=US is the home site,check other soft too,those guys are really good....You can get demo there(6.0)version...Nice feature is that demo version will work 90 days as full version---as long you dont update it to 6.02(i tryed it muself when6.0 shoved up,and i dont think that policy is changed)...Also,last official version is 6.02(6.03 should be released in first week of april)...Not so good thing is that 6.02 brought varius improvements(so this one would be better "i guess;) ;) And also this 6.03 fixed and added so many things---changelog wasnt in release couse would take so many space:) :) There are some voices running around that Magix products are waisting too much resources-I found that true in some cases--mostly audiovideo creative products.....But for Samplitude2496 this is not a case...Its a Magix flagship,and is doing great job.......For people who want to try it(specially if they are new in a world of audioediting),big help will be(it comes in all versions)Self adjusted gui,which mean....You can set your screen(from inside the app very eazy(eazy even for me)like;800 resolution,1024resolution,editing,recording,cd mastering,and at the end power user,so you can set "look"for the task you are doing it that time....Vst support(which was only bad side)is working'''''finally"""......This is a great audioonly product(included is a small ftp app--for downloading newest audio-video samples from magix site)..It comes in 3 versions,and producer is the best....:)...------This app is one of the top audio things--even in commercial world......You can virtually do everything with it,but her best part(my opinion)is audioediting module(of course you can arm it additionally with some goodies like Steinberg me,waves rest.bundle...........I might be a bit subjective here--but I really like Samplitude--for me its a best audioediting thing:) For other people Wavelab could be better-or sf,but it just prove that people have different taste(somebody like it---somebody not...)....Like in everything else....For the end i can tell that im installed it 2 days ago,and so far only bug is--limited acces to help file(which is actually(probably) becouse the app is a ripped release--not an iso)...For people who think its a not good app just think who first broke wave barrier on hd recording:p :p :p Check it out,will be worth it.....:) :) :cool: :cool: ;) ;)

NEW-Samplitude2496 6.03 is out-NEW

zver,

Your posting concerning Magix Samplitude Producer 2496 version 6.03 sounds very interesting.

If possible could you provide information as to where a forum member might be able to obtain a “working” copy of v6.03?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Coaster

Samplitude6.03

NP,m8;Here is the deal;Its a private ftp,so you need ftp app to take it.....++++When you finish,delete that address PLEASE......Also,this is a fully working 6.03 release-Samplitude producer.......Comes with dx support......For vst support if you need,download attachment.....It will make all your vst(For example Steinberg plugins)to work as dx plugins in Samplitude......Enjoy it!!!!!:) :) :cool: :cool: ..If you agree on this,pm me,and i will reply on it with adress......Sorry,cant post the address here.....

Attachments

THANKS FOR ALL.

:D

.......for me , the link works
without a "point" in the final...
like this:

w*ww.midifan.com/download/

:rolleyes: :cool: :cool: