New Netransport is out

It"s not freeware anymore :(
June 22, 2004

* Issued 1.90, and now Net Transport is shareware, but you still can use most of features, only advanced security features need to be paid, but "Site Explorer" owns full features such as SSL, SFTP, ZLIB and NAT/ICS/ICF. Strongly recommend purchase Net Transport, which is worth buying.

Partial freeware, like some other things with a mixed free/paid mode - though it could turn out to be "pleadware" or nagware.

Well,whats wrong if somebody who worked really hard ask to be paid........for a change...Since that product come out it was one of the leading downloaders on the market..together with a flashget...It was constantly updated with a new features and i remember only 1 bug which needed a """serius""fix,actually it got fixed a day after it was introduced :)
Even now,only a few features has to be paid,and luckily they are not needed for a day to day tasks--at least not for a day to day tasks for a average homeusers like me :)
this is actually -me thinking like more of a """donationware""""couse there is no naggers,no ads,no spyware,no time limit demo......
And i think that developer was handling a change much better then for example developer of jv16,who suddenly changed a policy,deleted all site complete with a great support forum..bla bla bla.... :confused:

Last edited: