New here and saying Hi!

Just want to say hello - I'm new here, but I'm not new to forums overall.

At some point, I'd love to learn how to record movies from my TV and burn them to a CD in SVCD format. I've got all the hardware I need to do it, I just need to get the software and the knowledge. I'll start by reading anything related here!

BTW - I read on another post that y'all had a shortage of gals around here - so I thought I'd let you know you can increase the count by 1.

The-Writer said:
BTW - I read on another post that y'all had a shortage of gals around here - so I thought I'd let you know you can increase the count by 1.
Faint...

:D

welcome aboard...........

Laz

Welcome aboard m8. :)

You will learn loads here, I take it you have already seen the legendary DVD/VCD tut's by ChickenMan.

Enjoy the forum and remember to take a look at the rules, also the good ole search button will find you loads of info.

This forum became a place for ghost hunters, a deserted place with nothing more than the dust of the old days .

@the-writer.
If its knowledge u r after u have come to the right place.
If its free software only u want then u may be disappointed.
(I hope its the knowledge!! lol!!)

Out with the old........and in with the new!!

Don't worry ~ it's knowledge I'm looking for, lol. I just need to (a) figure out what software I need (that I don't already have) and (b) figure out how to make it all work.

:)

Last edited:

N.B.

Staff member
HeHe !
Welcome mate ! Enjoy your stay .. the forum is very nice ...
You will find a lot of friendly people here ...

(sniff sniff) i smell perfume, atlast someone that does not smell like a sweatpit lol, tis bout time we had more girls in here, hey can we do a women recruitment drive?.
i should post that in "suggestions" huh :)

Demulith said:
How do you know there aren't more :)
I dont demulith, hehe hey maybe we could have a forum beauty pagent?. lol :).

this would bring all the loveliys out into the open instead of them hiding away like shrinking violets. :)

i should really post this is "suggestions" lol