new design !

N.B.

Staff member
Hi people !

Just some mins ago I chaned the design ...
With the help of woody, shadoe_phantom and many others we were able to create this new one :)
It isn´t prefect yet, but it is a start and we will work hard to improve it !
For those who like the old style better, there will be a option to use the old one as well ... Will post about that after I have fixed some things ...

For those who do not really like the blue design at all, we have enough logos from our run, so we will build a non blue design as well ! Will keep you up to date about this !

Thanks to all the people involved while building this new style set !
and greetz fly out to all our members ...

Enjoy !

Comments welcome of course :)

ok

I like the dark blue but the print on it is hard to read. To keep it maybe make words grey? The rest is AOK shades of colors.

good.....
light blue is clean, easy reading.
only dark blue with balck fonts is a little hard to read.

N.B.

Staff member
Thanks .. yeah ...
as said we will improve the theme ...
anyhow ... woody , shadoe and others did the main work .. so thanks fly out to them :)

Sorry guy's/gals we are still tweaking the design so the final stage will B displayed asap...."How you like it now?"
Thanks to all staff in their help...:)

Kazorp said:
Looks great, keep up the good work guys
No members like you keep up the Good work..:D
Still any feedback other then it looks good is more then welcome ppl.Your comments may also help us to tweak our design that bit more...:D

Nice Graphic

I tried throwing some extra colour reduction at it, but anyting that cut the filesize by a worthwhile amount just made it look crap!

Some people have lardier avatars than that, anyway....

N.B. said:
Hi people !

Just some mins ago I chaned the design ...
With the help of woody, shadoe_phantom and many others we were able to create this new one :)
It isn´t prefect yet, but it is a start and we will work hard to improve it !
For those who like the old style better, there will be a option to use the old one as well ... Will post about that after I have fixed some things ...

For those who do not really like the blue design at all, we have enough logos from our run, so we will build a non blue design as well ! Will keep you up to date about this !

Thanks to all the people involved while building this new style set !
and greetz fly out to all our members ...

Enjoy !

Comments welcome of course :)

Hehe,yes nice work!!I can't take any credit though!;) All I did was send my son's ideas here.I posted his banners and we sent info back and forth.Shadoe Phantom also did work on the banner too,and sent his files to help in the process.

My son is registered here as Wizakor.He did lots of work.:)