NeroMP3PRO help

hi guy

ive just installed the new retail version of the above plugin....i have infact just discovered what actually this plugin was.....i have encoded some mp3s and tryed to burn them onto a cd, but i still dont understand.. i cant seem to see any difference to the size of the mp3s as these supposed to have reduced in size, but cant really tell.....the bar at the bottom of the screen in nero is showing the same amount of minutes (if u know what i mean) ..

.basically i recently compiled a cd, with 16 songs and after encoding the same files - i get the same 16 songs in a cd???

i thought with mp3pro i would be able to get twice as much

i know i am doing something wrong

can somebody out there kindly advice...step by step instructions would be most appreciated

thanks

dave (confused)

one more thing - i wanna play the compiled cd in a cd player/deck....not a mp3 player......will that still work?

thanks

dave

If you go to the folder where you saved your MP3's and go to properties, you should see the difference in size
Check properties of the source mp3 and the the one you have encoded with mp3pro

If your cd player/deck supports mp3< there won't be any problem I guess

You can put about 400 songs on a 700 mb CD at the PRO 64 kbps rate and still have great sound when you play them back on a player that supports mp3 files.