Nero 5.5.9.0 mp3PRO Encoder

I purchased Nero, MP3ProEncoder & the MPEG 2Encoder while I was in the USA. My plugins are licenced too me, and therefore I am entitled too this new update. Just stop and think please if you really like a product you are using alot, why not pay for it like I did. The same goes for WarCraft III(94% in PC Gamer), I bought this has well, I loved the 1st one and the addons, and spent many hours as I recall. If you enjoy a game that much then it is money well spent. I would never spend money on a crap game.

I checked the install for my licensed version of the Nero MPeg2Enc and the the one I downloaded, they are 2 in the same. get my drift, it has not changed since October 2001. The only Encoder they have changed is WindowsMediaDecoderPlugin.

Greetz from The Diplomat :)

Intercept said:
I checked the install for my licensed version of the Nero MPeg2Enc and the the one I downloaded, they are 2 in the same. get my drift, it has not changed since October 2001. The only Encoder they have changed is WindowsMediaDecoderPlugin.

Greetz from The Diplomat :)
Intercept,

It's just easier to use LaSH's MPEG2 plugin crack since what you do is take the VMPEGEnc.dll file which is installed by the current version of Nero and copy it as VMPEG2Enc.dll and then run the crack on it and your MPEG2 will work but will be the newest version as your Encoder is a cracked file of what came when you installed Nero.

Goto \Program Files\ahead\Nero and make a copy of VMPEGEnc.dll and name it VMPEG2Enc.dll and then Run LS_Nero_SVCD_Plugin.exe and locate the file in \Program Files\ahead\Nero

Attachments

I used to use the LasH crack to make the MP3 Encoder that Nero installs work without the limit but the last version it worked on is 5.5.8.4 so the following is the MP3 encoder that I used that works. Apparently, the crack patched the following files:
C:\Program Files\ahead\Shared\AudioPlugins\mp3PRO.dll
C:\Program Files\ahead\Nero\NeMP3Hlp.dll

while the actual retail installer seems to install files only in:
C:\Program Files\ahead\Nero

This is an encoder that appears to work with 5.5.9.0

Attachments