Needing Help Newbie Question

OK guys I am knew at this copying games. Now I know how to copy a game from game to cd. But I just got the program Yahoo Sauger and the aud file has been all loaded so now what do I use to copy it onto a cd. PLease help me out and thank you in advance for the help..

Sinteck

Surprised

I am surprised that nobody here will help me out. I know that you guys know how you can help me but you just wont. Thanks A lot.

Sinteck

If you take in mind that there is lots of posts in this forum it will take a time to read and maybe answer some of them.

Let´s take myself for an example i visit everyday but i have at least 4-5 new pages to going thru every time.

After a while it´s a lot of reading......in the end you take a look on the subject and see if there is something about what you like and understand.....and of course if you can help this person.

If not, it´s no meaning to write it in a post, but that´s my opinion.

If i shall break my own opinion for the moment i will answer you about your question like this.

No, i can´t help you, just started to try that program for my self and on a fu**ing modem i´m still not finished so i gave it up.

Copykat

BTW......This place is like heaven on earth.
Here you will find everything you need in your daily life. :)

Thanks

Ok thnaks for a respawnce sorry for being so impaitent at first. All I am trying to figuer out is how you download PS 1 games off the internet and then burn them. Thats what I need help with. So if anyone out there can help me please do..

Sinteck

Well

After I used that yahoo sauger and after I use winrar I have three files one is cd3.ccd next one is cd3.img and last one is cd3.sub.

Sinteck