need help with topgun burning.

im tring to burn the movie top gun , but i have a prob.
after the decryptor the movie size is only 3 files of 1.04gb and nother one of 978mb so i didnt use any dvd2one or instantcopy , the only thing i done is to reaname the vob file from VTS_02_1 to VTS_01_1 (and the 3 other files) then i press get vts sector done a image and burned it .
when i played the movie on the dvd he play the first second (i can see the paramount mountain) and then it stuck. can anyone help me out ?

but isnt it dvd2one works only on movies that bigger then 4.7gb , i think i tried to use dvd2one on a movie that is less then 4.7gb and it didnt work .

top gun is less then 4.7gb.

topgun

i have just done topgun i had to use decrypter ,dvd2one and copytodvd to get it to record properly hope that helps

regards

thanx ,
chicken man i have a question , i notice that in your guide you linked me there is a use in dvd2svcd program , i find it very disturbing that i need to covert my files from vob's to mpeg or other svcd files ....
what are the end's files i get mpeg , avi or vob ?

dvd2one will convert any (nearly) movie (where the movie files are less than the dvd5 limit) to dvd5 without actually doing any compression at all.
It is its strongest feature and one it beats ic7 on, as ic7 actually transcodes the vobs even tho it doesnt have to.

CMs demux method is great but dvd2one is the easiest and doesnt require any authoring program.

If the entire dvd is less than 4,700,000 in dvd decryptor , then just read and write iso with decryptor.
No encoding etc is needed and the copy will be an exact replica of the original.

fibola, the Tute I link you to, have a read of the Type 2, that requires NO encoding, only demultiplexing (demuxing) the Video stream and Audio stream out UNCHANGED from the VOB files. Maestro mearly puts them back together and generates new VOB, IFO & BUP files ready to burn. Just read only the sections for Type 2.