mpeg1 to dvd

Trying to exerzise myself with dvd and be useful at same time :D
I had a movie in mpeg1 format which was splitted in 2 parts
I joined so its 1 1gb file.I tryed to follow that guide with dvdlab but thats a guide for few movies so i got lost always.I did let him multiplex or demultiplex and converting to 48 khz and im stuck here..
What next??

Attachments

follow rebootjims guide zver here :)

print it out its easier to follow :)

so far so good you have done what you have supposed to you have demuxed the mpeg and then transcoded the audio to 48k then you need to continue where it starts ..

Click on your movie.mpv in the assets window, drag, and drop it on the movie in the working window.
Do the same with the movie_1_48k.mpa audio file.

:)

you may find it easier if you re-arrange the windows to see what you are working on i have mine set like this (see attached image)

Attachments

Thanks bud,i prnted the manyal so wll do some reading :)
Btw,yesterday while i was waiting i tryed to do the conversion with tmpegenc3 and it converted the thing.Can i do something with this??Im gonna be using a dvdlab but im just curius couse this is already dvd compliant file.
How to make it for standalone?With prassi ones i have a option only for data dvd???it is a 1 mpeg file of 3gb-video and audio both in one file :)
I got installed nero,ones,dvdlab,tmpegenc,vdub,..

Attachments

should be able to just use it with DVDLAB as you can also use VOBS with DVDLAB too :)

if its compliant it will just demux video and audio with no transcode then just continue as per my previous post here :)

note there was a slight Fault with your image zver so i Fixed it ;)

zver, the video file you tried to import in DVDLab (pic 1) was not DVD Video compliant; try to remember:
This guide assumes three things:
1.) You know how to make, or already have, a dvd compliant mpeg. This isn't an encoding, nor ripping tutorial
you have to convert the video (e.g. by DVD2SVCD+CCE) before using DVDLab; :)

Greetings from
Duracell