Mp3 Tag Editors - Which one?

I've been using Mp3 File Editor 4.30.2 since last year...
It's really a good prog, but not updated almost a year...
Yes, there is a new beta version 5.0b3
www.mp3fe.com/main.htm but I'm wondering which one is the best?
What do you think?

Give Tag & Rename a try.......

Rename music files: easily rename files individually or whole directories at a time, preview changes before renaming or undo the last renaming process, rename the folder (including subfolders) containing your music files, and manually edit files names.
Multi-file or manual tag editors: edit tags for multiple or single files, fill-in tag fields using the file name.
CDDB support: get tag information for full MP3 albums in seconds using the CDDB1 Internet server.
allmusic.com support: search and export album information from the www.allmusic.com server to tags.
UPPERCASE, lowercase or Capitalize First Letter: convert case or capitalize the first letter of each word within file names or ID3 Tags.
Both ID3v1 and ID3v2 mp3 tags are supported.
Support for vqf and MpegPlus(in ID3v1 mode).
Tags synchronization wizard helps you to synchronize ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag data.
Export to CSV wizard can export your music information into any database.
M3u playlists: create m3u playlists using the unique Quick Save Playlist feature.
Play music files: listen to your MP3 or VQF files using your favorite music player.
Explorer shell extensions: Tag&Rename can be added to the context menu of MS Explorer so that you can access T&R faster (right-click mouse) from the MS File Manager.
Tag&Rename is very easy to use and highly configurable. In addition, it has helpful notes and descriptions of menu commands built into the interface to help speed up your understanding and use of the program.

http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm

N.B.

Staff member
Yeah ..
I like Tag & Rename !
Works pretty well and never had any troubles with this one ... so ... :)