movies for 2003/2004/2005

i cant believe the number of cash in sequels come out in the next few years but for your pleasure here is a list of some of the upcoming movies that have been confirmed and scripted as of jan 2003

freddy vs jason
jason xi
mad max 4 (with tina turner, gigson and downey jr)
superman lives
indiana jones 4
mission impossible 3
jaws 52 (dont know why its called 52 but thats its title)
conan 3 (now without arnie and a kiddie script instead of an action flick)
nightmare on elm street zero
rocky 6
rambo 4
clive barkers books of blood (tv - mini series)
clive barkers mine
clive barkers the mist
Farenheit 451 remake
friends the movie
magic roundabout the movie (yes, that magic roundabout)
george romero's dead reckoning (formaly twilight of the dead) :D
the vega brothers (pulp fiction 2)
spiderman 3
jurassic park 4
lethal weapon 5
star wars episode 3 (but you knew that already)
the hobbit
fast and the furious 2
american pie 3
the tower (van damme)
after death (van damme again)
terminator 3 the rise of the machines :)
xXx 2
die hard 4 : die hardest
the simpsons the movie
hell raiser 7 deader
blade 3
scream 4
desperado 2
the hulk

so does anyone have any from that list they are looking forward to?

more harry potter harry potter 3 as 2 is due out soon , to go with the other 2 books out of the four and more books to total 7 books then er the rest of the films ?!

charlies angels 2

yeah, sorry i didnt include the 2 kings (lotr3), charlies angels 2, harry potter 3 & 4, matrix 2 & 3 and dumb and dumberer

and no doubt many more

last i read of fast and the furious 2 it was pulled from release last year, when it was sposed to be out, and some parts redone because it was just PLAIN CRAP ! and that was one of the producers comments !?

t0ucan said:
Nice site shame it closed
Thanks mate. We just never could generate enough traffic to justify keeping it alive. There are so many movie review sites out there already. It's too competitive for independant reviewers who are also non-professionals, like myself, to make it work. At least, it was for us. Also, it took a lot of time for the web master, Daark Angel, to keep it going, as does updating/maintaining any site that's worth viewing.

The main will not be updated any longer but Daark is such a fan of movies that he is keeping the forum alive, even though participation is low. Feel free to jump in anytime.

http://pub36.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=3048290242

The site itself is still full of good info on movies coming out this year.