MailWasher ........email

MailWasher allows you to preview multiple accounts and all aspects of your e-mails before you download them. It also allows you to delete and bounce e-mails back to the originator. The sender will receive an e-mail saying the address was unknown. Another feature helps identify and mark e-mail as normal, virus, possibly virus, possibly spam, probably spam, chain letter, and blacklisted, so you can deal with the e-mail as you wish. Other features are comprehensive customizable filters, use of MAPS RBL to identify spammers, multiple accounts, visual and auditory notification of new e-mail, minimization to system tray, and much more. It is compatible with POP3 servers

It’s free. That’s right, you can keep on using this program and it won’t expire. You are offered the chance to register MailWasher and pay a price you think it is worth. Think of this payment as a tip - so please contribute something. This payment will help with the continued development of MailWasher and allow me to make a living. This payment can be as low as $3 or as high as you wish. If you find MailWasher useful and continue to use it, please register. As an incentive, our own advert on the software will be removed, you will receive a guide on getting the most out of MailWasher and combating spam, free upgrades for life, and a contribution of at least $20 will allow you to access our support desk.

Homepage

:) i highly recommend this program too RASTA as do many others here its great knowing that this can be a way of avoiding downloading virus emails and trojans off the server before they even get to your computer and also the ability to delete spam emails and BOUNCE them back to there senders :)

Yep, I agree. I've used it since the first released version and I wouldn't want to be without it.

I does what it says (on the box)

@ The-poacher

I know them, I usually have something to do with their END product.
An rapid explosion or expulsion or gas or both. LOL

lmao @ rasta u posted the thread but never tried ?! lol :p i always test stuff before i post about it :) , if its good enough for me then i consider it good enough for the forum :)

this is the most used software i have besides burn tools and opera browser :)

Bro I man post stuff on NeroT but you won't get mi installing that on my system's bro..
You know what I mean :D :D

hehehe ya have to risk stuff once in a while bud or ya wil never discover anything new lol lol :)

mailwasher RULES ask poacher and others that use it here :)