MAC code???

02coled

:confused:
hello
is MAC code the same as a MAC address as i got a email from my new ISP asking for my MAC code and to ask my current ISP so i got onto AOL and there boggled by it nearly lol
so if any one can help on getting it etc
would be greatfully apreciated
thanks
Damian Cole

02coled

hello
thanks and yeh i read that like a couple of months back lol but when i said to them on AOL LIVE HELP and IM service with a representive they were like ok ill cancel your account 2 secs when i was asking how to and had to like panic and stop them. So i hope its ok when i do it.
thanks
Damian Cole

02coled

yeh i finally got it, i phoned up AOL hoping to get it there and then for them to go "we will send you email in 48hours". So i waited and yeh at excatly 48hours to the hour i got it LOL and yes there it was, i have it now but i did get the little sob story of how they will miss me and how to get back with AOL and they would love me back but owell.
thanks people for the advice and answers.
Damian Cole

I ran the AOL escape committee for a friend, and they too got all sorts of offers - this was back in the dialup dark ages.

Actually, the one good thing to be said for AOL, is they do tend to stick by "unlimited" though another friend giving their dialup a real caning got a cut-price broadband offer.