Looking for a good modchip store

Hi!

My PS1 modchip died so I can't play my backups and imports.

Found the UK-based Interesting Devices (www.interesting-devices.com). Did you ever buy from them? Or heard anything about them?

Thanks.

i've used interesting devices and never had a problem with them, the do supply several interesting products that can be hard to find elsewhere.

that said i've always phoned in my orders to them rather than bought online

BG1

Quick question... I just looked at this website mentioned..... When are the re-sellers of the Magic Swap Discs ever going to admit that these discs DO NOT BOOT ALL DISCS..... They have been advertising this since these discs hit the street, and have yet to face the fact that they do NOT boot everything like they claim.....
Oh well.... Just an observation.....

**V5 PAL** SCPH-30004 R W/Messiah
**V7 NTSC** SCPH-39001 W/ Messiah 2 (Installed by My M8: Dust2Dust)
Pioneer DVR-A05
Lite-On LTD-166S DVD-Rom W/Smart-X
LG GCE-8320B W/8MB Buffer
lol is this a pecker contest?

jap ps2 1500 with origa 1.2
pal v3 with neo 4 & neo + (dont ask)
pal v3 with original chaneltech messiah
pal v7 with messiah 2 pro

plexwriter 40x cdr
plexwriter 24x cdr
freecom 24x cdr
philips 12x cdr
ricoh 8x cdr
liteon 48x cdr
pioneer a03 dvdr
pioneer a04 dvdr
pioneer a05 dvdr
panasonic dvdRAM/r

do i have to list my cd/dvd readers too? ;) should i list my hard drives too?
machine 1 19x ibm deskstars (1.3tb total)
machine 2 7x ibm deskstars (860gb total)

BG1

So whats your point?

The signature is there for a reason.... Its what I want in it (just like everyone else that has one)

And it saves me from getting tons of email asking me what I have, and what I use.....

If there is a problem with it..... REMOVE IT...... You're the moderator...

lol, no problems i was only joking m8, i've seen so many people with sigs like that around the net and often wondered why they were there, i cant say i've ever had a problem with anyone asking me what harrdware i'm using. i wouldnt dream of editing someones sig (even if i could, but only admin can not mods;)) unless it was offensive or broke the rules of the forum.