Looking for a good AMD Cooler

Having shut my Athlon 1.4GHz system down (due to reaching 57 degrees) I have found my cooler to be quite badly scratched.

Seeing as I have an aluminium case with 4 fans, I am looking to upgrade my CPU cooler (for that day when I manage to aquire a faster CPU) and I am unsure of which is the best.

I have read a very bad review for the Zalman flower cooler but the GLobalwin WBK38 got a good review. Does anybody have any sugestions for a good cooler?

My Idle temp was 54c ... got it down to 47 c with Volcano 9 HSF ... @ 3200 rpm .. manaul adjusting ... then a m8 told me about CPUidle .. its down to 19c Idle now ... encoding and gaming CPUidle don't help ... still reaches 54 - 57 c ... but most of time PC is idle .. so it good prog .. 75% its low temps .. Volcano 9 at 5400 RPM gets it down to 42c .. but way too loud for my liking !!...

heatsinks heatsinks

Volcano 9 must be the standard for 1.6 gig+.
I am waiting for my CoolerMaster Overclocker! Copper, heat tubes etc. I ordered next day shipping but they must have been out and they do not NOTIFY, but I called and a dum dum 'it was shipped' response. Website from Computer Shopper article site listing. Will post results if I would order there again. NEVER a problem w/PC Progress, close to me but no transportation.

From the 2 I listed in HEATSINK 'title' post.