Launching MedalOfHonorAA shows the grey screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeBabouin{Fr}

Hi all !
i'm noob in cd .
i just downloaded Moh allied assault on my hard drive. That was a .ace file.
I got winrar to unzipp and got : disk1.ccd,disk1.img,disk1.sub and the same for disk2 and a readme file telling to "copy the exe from the /cra*k folder after install".
what i did was replacing the original mohaa.exe(2.4G, version 1.0.0.1) by the /cra*k one(1.4G !).

i installed the game with Daemon tool (not to have to use cds) and it seemed to work good.
problem is when i exec the mohaa.exe, the mohaa menu and when clicking "play", i get a grey screen, and the screen resolution turns down to 800x600, even less, the task manager window appears and the only thing i can do is reboot !

i don't think that is due to my hardware cos it's about recent(GeForce4mx440. 768M ram...)

That's the first time i doing this kinda thing so i'm lost :eek: & i 'm looking for any advice and remark.
All yur thoughts are welcomed !

Last edited:

LeBabouin{Fr}

im no warez

Yes U can ask, and i answer YES i own the original game (in fact my son does).
That's no warez question !
My problem is i'd like to play on a pc without the cd's.The real problem is i don't understand why game doesn't start.

Well if U own the game, why download a warez copy of it?

All U needed to do was use a no cd crack for it, that way U can play it without having the cd in, the fact is the game U askes for help is a warez/pirate version & we cant help with that

BaNzI :D

Clearly you have downloaded a warez/pirate version otherwise there would not be a crack folder...i'm sorry that your having problems but we can only help people who have an original or a backup of their own original game.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.