joining different vobs to play on dvd standalone player

hi
i am having difficulty in integrating different vobs from different dvds to play on my standalone player, i have joined about 6 vobs by using vobedit and have created ifo files using ifoedit,
but each vobs have different audio like dts and ac3 should i use ifoedit to create different ifos for each vob finally how do i make them play on my standalone player,i have done it as per derrows guides but have problems when playing on dvdplay(ifoedit) or powerdvd

thanks
raj

E

elpresidente

he ? what r u trying ? please post the link to derrows tutorial... I will take a look on it ...

btw. no direct link ;) :) :p

greetz

That´s the link to Derrows site (ifo-Edit)
_http://mpucoder.kewlhair.com/derrow/index.html

I think raj is talking about this one:
_http://mpucoder.kewlhair.com/derrow/joinclip.html

E

elpresidente

hmm.. yeah thx for the link

I wouldn´t do it that way ...

I didn´t try to create such projects...but I think it would work better with Scenarist... just create more than 1 PGC ..

but it´s interesting ...maybe I try it and post the results or a small guide ...

the only prob would be how to switch between the movies.. cause I don´t want to create a menu ..

greetz

hi
elpresidente
thanks for the support, hope you will come out with a solution to my problem, one more thing the different vobs are from different music video, like eagles, defleppard, deep purple..etc...i have to play them on standalone player, please help, also let me know how you are running scenarist by nt or 2000 i am having problems with them if at all i can use scenarist how do i do it?

greetz
raj

E

elpresidente

ok... I´m on it ... transcoding some movies ... it takes some time for good quality movies ;)
CCEworks real good for lowBitrateHighQuality films ;)(4 Pass mode)
I use Scenarist with Win2000 ... works really good ... but don´t forget to convert the destination HDD (where u put the project) to NTFS... that´s the important point ;)

greetz