Is Princo a an excellent media to use to copy Ps2 games with?

Hi there

I found this media over the internet, and I was wondering is princo reliable media to use, i found it at this site qtccdr.c_m.

Please any comments would be great, so I know whether to buy some or not as it is really cheap.

Thanks

Johno

Laz

Also depends upon your PS2, some will play certain media fine and on others crap. Trial and error seems to be the key in this area, a lot of people prefer Apples & Verbs overall. (I am of course refering to DVD here)

same here, princo dvdrs arent very good. if you want to go with cost effectiveness then check out the neo brand dvdr. they are cheap and have always gotten the job done for me at 1x speed, havnt tried 2x yet.

I used prnco dvd-r's alot for ps2 games.
they worked fine for a few weeks and then just stopped working
for no reason.
i would not recommend princo.
have never had a problem with traxdata dvd-r's.

Laz

Like I said, it all depends on your particular console.

What will run fine on one may not on another, even if it is the same version. The new Gen 4 discs are filtering through at the mo, and although of course they will be a bit dearer, the compatibility levels are reported to be excellent for PS2 games.

So here's hoping! :D

Princo have been making the poorest quality CDR's ever know. They appear to burn okay without coasters (unless your burning with a Roxie product) but short and long term retention of data is very poor. I cant see why their DVDR would be any different.

princo suck for ps2, for xbox they are ok for games less than 2gb but over that its 50/50 if the will work at all, use them as an alternative to cdrw for xbox dvd rips but for anything else go for something a little better