I'm looking for this plugin

cm-mpeg-cce.prm (prm means premiere...i guess), i need this one for add it to my flask xis 3.0...could anyone tell me where find it (searching with google give me nothing).
The plugin is 4 using Cinema Craft Encoder as a flask plugin (guess)
TIA
:)

Need explanation...

Hi ChickenMan...i've already read the post u say, but the problem is that i haven't premiere. Reading again the post i understand that u can cheat CCE altering the register in the way u said, so the prog (flask or cce i guess) think that premiere is installed. But the problem 4 me remains...i have not the file (the plugin i mean). Maybe the only way to have it is to install adobe premiere?
When u say "Then install the pruggin into the Flask folder and rename the file to cce.cm.flask and then it will be seen." which file (or as u say "pruggin") exactly u mean?
Thx again.

There is only one version of CCE 2.5. It is both the stand alone and the pluggin in the one program. When you run the CCE.REG file, its adds into the registry that you have Premier installed. You dont need Premire and you dont need to install it, the cce.reg file fixs all that for you.

When you then install CCE, the option to install the plugin ins now highlighted, slect it. Just point the pluggin to the Flask folder. After installation go to the Flask folder and there will be new file with a name similar to cce-mpeg-cm.prm or whatever. Thats the file to rename to cce.cm.flask

Cheers.

Thanks for the answer...

..now i understand (late it's better than never we say in italy).
When i'll come back home i'll try soon a SVCD.
Thx again.:)