I'm leaving the forum .......

Not much to say my good friend and mentor and fellow pansie smasher =).
Good and bad times pass here and everyone always remembers the good in you... only good/great men can achieve that.
Take care my chook friend and I hope we keep in touch and see each other in Australia sometime... or wherever in the world we are (at the same time).
^_^x

thanks for all the years of sharing your knowledge in that friendly manner; :)
a sad day for the forum, but we all understand your decission; i whish you and your family all the best; now it's your time for more "real life";

Greetings from
Duracell

Hello ChickenMan,

I hope you enjoy the quality time with your family.

I thank you for all the assistance you have provided.

Regards,
Coaster

Hi..

Really Sorry To Hear That Chickenman.. You've Been A Great Help..
Which I Now Wish You The Best Of Luck In Your Future, Hope The Best In Success For You...

Regards :( :(

ntvh

Best wish to MR. Chickenman

Thank you very very much for all your help and your tools that you provide for me when I just start to get invole and learning this hobby.... when I need the most you are there and even when I pop out the stupid questions you are always there to explain to me over and over. Thank you for a million times for all your kindness and warm heart to treat some new bee like me in this new hobby. I really don't want to see you go but as you said..job ,family that are more important. Take care of yourself and the best to you and your family. :D :) :( :eek:

Carl Lock

Thanks for your help

You may not remember me. A year ago you suggested I use Ulead software. After one year I have successfully transferred 30 vhs tapes to minidv tape and then using the software you suggested ...to DVD . The software worked great. It didn't have the problems of other software I tried. Thanks again.

When I first started out, I didn't know my Vobs from my AC3's, until there was 'Chickenman'.....Now I've successfully converted over 200 films! You have taught me a lot, whether in this forum or others and have always been there for me .

A tear to my eye. They say all good things come to an end and you are certainly one of them.

Take care sweetheart
Luv
Emma
XXX

Last edited:
All the best Chickenman !!
Have known you for years and learnt alot from you !
Shame I never got around to having a beer with you.

Matt aka Bagman