I Have the Missing Crk for TMPeg

The latest TNPegEncoder is still missing the crack on the board. I have it, if someone can tell me how to forward it to the downloads board to go along with the TMpeg program file.

TV

Serial

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Pegasys Inc.\TMPGEncPlus\2.5]
"SerialID"="TE25-2P98-J4HH-2JE5-4HZV"

The serial number in that REG file worked for me no probs. with the Plus version. No need for a crack as far as I can see. A serial is always better than a crack IMHO.

Here's the Crack I Have for TMPeg 2.56 Plus

Actually, it's a registry updater, not a crack in true terms...but it works like a charm. Just read the nfo file included.
Bob

Attachments

That´s the already known and posted regfile. Yes it works but I do need a real crack which removes the time asking code from the binary.

That is needed for "special versions".

Re: Registry Updater

By putting the ".reg" file I posted as an attachment a couple of replies up into the main directory of TMPeg 2.56.39.143 Plus after you install the program, all you have to do is double-click the .reg file and your registry will be updated so that all time limits on the program are removed. The TMPeg-Plus program I DL'd from the CDRsoft site here works just fine.

@ TVRadioBob
Yes, I know that.
But that is not the solution for me.

I need the limit removed from the binary, not a binary 'asking' the registry.

Think of computers at work where you are not allowed to do registry entries for example ...