HyperOs WHERE ?

Has anyone heard of or tested this ?

Or even better, does anyone know where to find a trial, or the whole package ?

FEATURES

[1] First to bring Multiple Windows Systems within the reach of the home user by introducing the first double click, fire and forget, system swap.

[2] First to bring Windows System Backups within the reach of the home user by introducing the first drag and drop whole system backup.

[3] First to bring live Windows System Fixing within the reach of the home user by introducing the first drag and drop whole system restore.

[4] First software ever to run Windows 95 98 ME and their applications entirely from RAM.

[5] HyperOs increases system backup data transfer rates from 100MB per minute in DOS (with the likes of Norton Ghost and Drive Image) to around 1000MB per minute in Windows with HyperOs spirit, the world's fastest commercially available sector copying software, employing an intermediate RAM buffer. This makes us the first to back up and restore whole Windows systems in less than a minute. We can backup and restore plain Windows NT4 in around 6 seconds on a fast hard disk.

Not only this, but HyperOs also brings FAT32 capability to NT (through Winternals FAT32) and it brings true DOS to ME (through Winmedos). It includes an integrated PartitionMagic 7.0 component, and an integrated Winrar component.

w*w.hyperos2002.com

Yeah i have heard of it but could not tell you where to d/l it you are able to run as many as 8 O/S at the same time but eachO/S needs its own allocation of ram very memory hungry but would make a nice toy

Very good proggy!

Pleeeeeease a link anyone?
For this very good British proggy!

:(

Last edited:
ANY KNEWS

i know its a none warez seen,but alas im search tired can anyone at least please gimme a glimmer of hope as ive nowhere else too look for this app many thanks pipy

http://www.ranish.com/part/

INSANE Multi-boot capability - FREE!
(Actually, I think the current version is on practically a "lifetime trial")

Oops!
Version 2.37 has the "INSANE" capabilty - 32 partitions can all be boot selected using the Advanced boot manager - but only handles the first 8Gb

Later versions have large disk support, but lose the insane Multiboot (standard 4 primaries - of which you MAY be forced to use one for extended)

Last edited: