How To Refresh FlashFXP?

Is it possible to refresh a flashfxp window without closing the connection and reconnecting? You know like refreshing a browser window to see what new their? So it can finish the download with out you telling it too or being there? I'm using FlashFXP Version 2.1.
Or is there a better program to use that will do what I need it to do? Thanks

Cool thanks. I should have also said can it do it do by it self so it can download the rest of a folder that was being uploaded while your downloading? Like in the middle of the night when I'm not their?

you could make a macro with a erm macro making program and record the actions to be played back later automatically ie do the process of flushing the cache making the macro then execute the macro on a timer :)

PC-GUY said:
Cool thanks. I should have also said can it do it do by it self so it can download the rest of a folder that was being uploaded while your downloading? Like in the middle of the night when I'm not their?
i dont know about these macros,but i think the easiest would be..
For example somebody started a movie to up,you start to download a folder(movie),stop and use a scheduler to do it later..So it will download all files,and will skip the files if they existed earlier(or it will resume if they were not finished) :)

zver said:
i dont know about these macros,but i think the easiest would be..
For example somebody started a movie to up,you start to download a folder(movie),stop and use a scheduler to do it later..So it will download all files,and will skip the files if they existed earlier(or it will resume if they were not finished) :)
Cool I never seen that in FlashFXP.:) Thanks that care of my problem. :cool:

Just be sure to make in prefs that skips all files downed allready and resume smaller ones,otherwise it will download-overwrite everything.. :)