How do I use CD Text function in Nero?!

I have a Phillips PCRW1208 12X8X36 burner and a Pioneer car stereo. Both units support CD Text. I already updated the burner's firmware to support CD Text. Now how I do use it? I went to compilation info and checked the mark to Write CD Text. I burned an audio CD and put it in my car stereo and the track title did not show up. What am I doing wrong?! Please help! I'm using the latest build of Nero. Thanx

Hi bud.Welcome to the forum!I checked the Nero site ,but the writers list is outdated.I can't tell if your writer is supported by it for cd text yet.It is supported By Feurio though.So try the newest demo there.Go to the writers database to see for yourself,and download the extra driver they supply.Feurio is actually better for audio anyways..It should work,hope that helps.

w*w.feurio.com

I tried Feurio out sorta confusing....got an error. Went back to Nero. I clicked on properties on burner and it does say that CD-TEXT is supported so I dunno. maybe some newer versions of Nero will let me do it.

I have the same problem. MY Cd writer is Yamaha CRW8824E, also supported CD Text. I have checked all the relevant checkboxes to create CD Text Audio disc, but still the resulting disc is without the text. I guess it just another unsolved world mystery.