How do I measure NVIDIA GPU core temp?

Here is the situation, I have Doom3 and an NVIDIA Geforce FX5200 with 256mb RAM. I am overclocking it to get a little extra kick for Doom3 but I don;t know how to measure temp, can anyone help?

I found this in another forum hope it helps. :)
[font=tahoma, arial, helvetica][font=tahoma, arial, helvetica]
"It's a tab in my Nvidia display settings right underneath the "clock frequencies" tab, I think. It shows the core temp threshold, the current gpu core temp and ambient temp as well as a little color meter. I have the 52.13 drivers so maybe it's only with those."
[/font]
[/font]

not sure if all graphics card will do temps, with ati only the top end cards seem to do that so 5200 i kinda doubt it

Ah, right. In that case I should probably not try to overclock as the card is passively cooled (but has quite a large heatsink)

Stock speeds for one example (128mb, passive cooled) were 250/400

http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=279
275/450 seem to be ok without strain, though it must be a golden example to reach 325/500 - 325 is the ULTRA core speed and other reviewers have tried and failed to get there.

The lack of ramsinks means it's also most unwise tp be pushing the RAM that hard, unless the RAM can be identified as underclocked by default.