How Do I Delete These..! Help Please

Hi Guy's..!

I've Enclosed An Attachment All I Want To Know By This Friendly Community
Is How Do I Go About Removing Individual One's..! :) :) :)

** Screenshot Below **

Attachments

Last edited:
jasmin said:
Have you tried with regedit? You can make that with some Tweak tools, Tweak Now Power Pack I think.
How Do I Go Around And Do That..! Please Give Full Simple Instructions.! :)

mojo8850 said:
Hi roadworker

This proggram is great but it's not doing what I want it to do..!
I want to delete from the SYSTEM CONFIGURATION UTILITY..!

Any other suggestions.! :)

Enable ALL entries again in the system config panel,reboot,then launch the program from my previous post,"Startup Control Panel",
delete the entries you don't want,then go to the deleted entries tab,rightclick them and remove....

Hi roadworker

You know I love that proggy..! it's done the job nicely..! thank so much.
by the way is there any more utility's like that I LIKE FREEWARE Small proggy's.!

:):)

Startup Control Panel is an old classic, indeed. There are a few other programs which do more or less the same job.
IMO you should combine it with "startup monitor" from the same author- while this is no bulletproof protection from spyware and worms, it's very easy to manage and working well.

dx

scarecrow said:
Startup monitor can be found also at www.mlin.net...
Great little proggie thats main function outdoes many commercial ones. Simple and effective and light on the system resources.

I had a friend who kept getting a certain spyware in his registry. He could scan after the fact to remove it, but wanted a more pro-active. I recommended this proggie and he discovered that the spyware was being installed at startup from a program he least suspected.