How do I burn AVI to DVD

philpoj

Please can someone advise me on the above. I would appreciate a step-by-step guide if poss.

Thanx

Philpoj :)

philpoj said:
Please can someone advise me on the above. I would appreciate a step-by-step guide if poss.

Thanx

Philpoj :)
Welcome..:)
If you look around the the forum you will find a lot on this.
The first search I did found these.

Search: Key Word(s): AVI, DVD ; Forum: DVD To DVDR and child forums
http://www.dvdrbase.com/search.php?searchid=84100
Then I found this avi on to a dvd ???
Then I found a good answer from a super mod The-poacher
"Oh yes there is

Here

This Tells U how to find em!!!!"

Thanks poacher.
We have a nice place so don't be afraid to look around look a round. So let us now how you make out.

Last edited:

flappa

The best programe i have ever used and i burn alot of DvD's as much as 5 a day is to use nero vision express 2 the quality is the best you will find anywhere its almost the same as the AVI file even if i reduced the quality its still almost identical i recomend useing this prog you will also need the pluggins u can find them on neros site under pluggins hope this helps

PS if u get stuck useing it send me a message and ill help you out with it

flappa said:
The best programe i have ever used and i burn alot of DvD's as much as 5 a day is to use nero vision express 2 the quality is the best you will find anywhere its almost the same as the AVI file even if i reduced the quality its still almost identical i recomend useing this prog you will also need the pluggins u can find them on neros site under pluggins hope this helps

PS if u get stuck useing it send me a message and ill help you out with it
Nero is NOT the best quality U will find (& its not just me saying that)
+ queries & answers in open Forum please so ALL members can benefit Tnx U:cool::cool:

flappa said:
... nero vision express 2 the quality is the best you will find anywhere ...
You obviously havnt ever tried CCE, TMPGenc or ProCoder encoded AVI to DVDR then, otherwise you could not say that.