HELP.!!! On The Sims 2... Plz...

Hi People..

I Have Just Bought The Orginal Sims 2, Mad A Backup Of The Game And Installed It. So Far So Good..

Playing The Game Is Excellent And Working Perfectly Fine.. :)

In Live Mode & In Buy Mode.. BUT, One Problem Is If I Put It To BUILD MODE I Cant Build Anything... I First Thought Its The Backup Copy But Then I Removed It All And Tried The Original, Same Problem There..

Why Is This Not Right, Anybody Have Any Idea's I Would Appreciate It.
Remember I Cant BUILD In Build Mode, Every Thing Else Working Beautiful.

HELP..!!!! GUY'S..!

Ciao

ERM you have plenty of money right !? that helps to build :)

no money no can build :)

building works fine on mine with lotsa money :)

Thanks For The Advise. BUT I Have Lots Of Money..

It Just Wont Build At All...

Wont Let Me Place An Item Anywhere..

are you used to building with the original sims games ?!

its the same Technique using same tools ..good thing about sims 2 it has onboard help about building have a look at the help in the game and it tells you how in detail :)

are you trying to build an entire new house or addon to a pre built home try see if you can expand a pre built one :)

I Have'nt Tried The Building From New, BUT Have Tried To Evolve The House It Dont Build As An Addon...

I Do Know How The Building Method Work I Have Played This Game Inside Out. Thats Sims 1 Ofcourse..

What Can It Possibly Be Will Try To See If Building From Scratch Work's..

Another Question Does The Level's Or Should I Say The Game Ever End..
How Are You Suppose To Move Up In The Game, Example Like Playing Campaigns. Etc..

Please Help...

Ciao

you get older have children etc etc :)

inertact with other familys same as sims 1 :)

building works fine i just added an extension for a gym and some other bits :)

added a roof just fine too :)

Hi..

Thanks For Trying VIPER.. But I've Tried In The Tutorial BuildingTool's.. Even It Dont Work There, Let Me Simplify What I Mean.. When I Click On The Building Tool, And Select Doors For Example, And Place It In The Game It Wont Even Attach On The Pointer I Mean I Cant Place It, Anything In The Building Mode I Cant Place In The Game..

I Also Cant Even Build From Scratch Or Extension..

PS: I Do Know How To Play Sims Played The First One...

I Dont Know Why This Problem Is Accuring Help Guy's....

by any slim chance have you used the supposed NO CD PATCH !?

Then this also could be your problem as this can stop you building ... there IS NO working PATCH for no cd as yet that works properly :)

if you want no cd then just load the game when the game gets to loading the EA GAMES logo remove the disk as its no longer needed just make sure the disk is not in access at the time :)

Hi Viper You've Been Great...

Yep I Did Use The NO CD PATCH And It Is That Patch That Not Allowing Me To Build.
So I've Downloaded A Virtual CD Image And Added It In Virtual With Deamon Tool's..

Games Working Perfect And I Can Build Now.. Problem Solved...

Thank's Very Much For Your Time And Help...

Regads

mojo8850 said:
Ok.. Does The Game Ever Have An Ending..
I think when possibly YOU DIE its game over !?

other than that i would say its pretty much infinity ?!

as you can get married and have a baby etc hundreds of scenarios are possible both good and bad :)

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE EH !? :confused: lol apart from this has an OFF SWITCH lol :)

HUH ?!?

Its a game about life and living in a house and social interaction, getting jobs and making money !?

what do u expect to move onto !?

I See...

Game Can Go On Forever Eh...

Anyways Thank's For The Help..

Any Site's Where I Can Download More Hood's And Object's Etc...

Great Stuff..

Found Brilliant Site's...

I've Also Sorted The Patch Facility Which Did'nt Allow To Build In The Game.. I Hope The New Patch Releases...

Ciao