Help Nero 5.5.5.1 !!

I have a great problem.
After I installed nero 5.5.5.1 and I want to start it the messages come that the programm doesnt react. The previous Version 5.4 works excellent. Please help me !
Markus !:mad:

Hi bud.Not sure what the problem is.I can say that Nero 5540 is okay anyways.It seems more people are having problems with 5551.I used 5540 with Xp,no problems.The best version of Nero was 5048,but it doesn't support most of the newer burners.Nero blacklists serials on a regular basis.

Hi. For some reasons behaviour like this occur not only with Nero. Most of the times it´s solved after a re-install. Make sure to delete all entries etc. Another thing that can cause problems is if a Re-Boot of the system isn´t performed. Some apps seems to work even if a re-boot isn´t done but there might be other problems instead.

LaZorMan

I had 5.5.51 on WinXp and it burnt the CD's but they couldn't be read. They burnt fine in 2k with WinOnCD 3.8. I uninstalled 5.5.5.1 from Control Panel and then installed 5.5.5.4 with and applied crack. I am still getting burnt CD's that can't be read. Should I uninstall and delete all mention of Nero in the Registry and try again?

Sorry ,just noticed your post...If you have XP you need to disable the Xp burning soft.Go to my computer>right click on the writer Icon>properties> recording>disable it.

Uninstall your version of nero and get a version from cdrsoft or ..

h**p://kickme.to/cdr-dl

Then see if the copies can be read,if not get the cdwriter upgrade from Windows update..(XP only)