Hello everyone

Hello,

Just joined - tell you a little about myself, I run the website http://www.dvd-and-media.com we are suppliers of CDR and DVD media to trade and end users in the UK. My interests include Football, fishing most sports including beer drinking!

Hopefully I can help people clear up some of the mis-understandings regarding different brands of DVD and CDR media. Anyone who would like free samples of DVD media send me a PM and I'll get some sent to you.

Hi mryang:)

Welcome 2 the forum, make sure 2 check out the rules section:)Always nice 2 have another beer drinker join lol:p

Ur knowledge weill be usefull as we have a lot of post's about disc quality:)

BaNzI:D

mryang welcome and thanks for your offer of free media..
We @ CDRBase have some staff that share some of the same sporting interests as you mainly the Beer drinking part. Still I won't let on who their are...ok woody,Laz.The-poacher,netman,roadworker ok and mi too.. ;)

Attachments

Hey buddy welcome to the forum! :)

Never mind free media, can you supply us with FREE BEER m8? lololol :D :D :D

I take it you are a fully paid up CAMRA member then? ;)

There is no finer beer on earth better than.......

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome... must say much warmer than many a board I have joined in the past! Nice to see so many pickeled people, at least we know what the important things in life are.

Fun fun fun, anarchy and Beer!!!

Yangster.

RASTABT said:
We @ CDRBase have some staff that share some of the same sporting interests as you mainly the Beer drinking part. Still I won't let on who their are...ok woody,Laz.The-poacher,netman,roadworker ok and mi too.. ;)

:mad: :confused: :( me too RASTA man i drink beer too :p :D

hehe wecome to the forum mryang hope ya enjoy your stay !! :D

p.s. PLEASE send my free media to Bertieg as i do not have a dvd burner bleh !! :D