Hard times.....?

Chheck this out, found at h**p://www.iexbeta.com/

Windows Update Starts Checking P.I.D.'s

Posted on Saturday, June 8, 2002 at 02:52 AM (GMT) by oqwarrior (Source: In-house)

It was only a matter of time until this happened. Microsoft is now checking the Personal Identification Number of your Operating System when you use its famous Windows Update site. Here is the new privacy statement of Windows Update, which can be view by clicking on "About Windows Update" on the left side of the Windows Update site:

Windows Update Privacy Statement

Windows Update is committed to protecting your privacy. To provide you with the appropriate list of updates, Windows Update must collect a certain amount of configuration information from your computer. This information includes: ..........................................;(

NEW?

MS had plenty planned as the software list XP makes. You KNOW every Windows has majort BUGS that need an update. Thus you have additional BUGS till you update.

They did offer updates on CD. I am sure they have to as 100% of people do not have Internet accessability. Might be their legal downfall. They screw countries and those pirate everything as revenge.

I switched all MS to legit and bare bones too and my reason not to go to XP till it does not itch from so many bugs. I do not buy
worthgless dung. GOOD dung is good fertilizer.