HandyBits Zip&Go

Integration with Windows Explorer - By this feature, you can do all you Zip work with one single mouse click right in Windows Explorer.

Enhanced Drag&Drop - You can add or extract files by using our advanced drag&drop feature.

History Lists - You can let Zip&Go remember the folders and files that you have most recently used. With this feature, you can navigate through all folders that contain Zip files just by one single mouse click.

My Zip Files folder - This feature helps you to organize all your Zip files in one place. It enables you to access any of your files with one single mouse click on your Desktop or Start menu.

New Zip file Wizard - This feature is particularly useful for those, who are not quite familiar with creating Zip files.

Zip & E-mail - This feature is particularly useful for those frequently sending Zip files by E-mail.

Virus Protection - Zip&Go is compatible with HandyBits VirusScan Integrator. You just set Zip&Go to scan extracted files for viruses, and all the work will be done automatically.

Advanced temporary files management - By using the built-in Disk Cleanup feature, you can avoid wasted space on your hard drives.

Persistent window appearance - You can set the Zip&Go to remember your preferred window layout, menu and toolbar appearance, list view columns, etc., so the product always appears to you the way you want it to.

Multi-Language Support - Soon Zip&Go will be available in ten different languages. Just choose from the language list inside the program, and it will appear in the language preferred by you. Languages are changed on the fly; no additional plug-ins are required as everything is in the same installation.

Easy Launch - With this feature you can choose your own way to access the product. As an example you can specify where you want to place the product icons (Desktop, Start Menu or Task Bar) and assign a shortcut key to launch the program.

Power Off safety - If your computer turns off or you loose the power, your data will still be intact.

Custom Backgrounds - You can choose between eleven different window backgrounds, so you can customize the product appearance.

Useful tips banner - Context sensitive tips are shown in the top section of the window. Here you will learn how to use the program in the most convenient way.

Online services - If you need further help, you can click on "Product Support" in the help menu, and get connected to our support service via the web.

Homepage

The same worry as to UPDSVC as for their Easycrypto - see my comment for that - there is also a complete bundle - ALL their applications in one installer.

Personally, I tried one, and the updater broke my internet connection, so it's not just a dislike of background hiders that I snipe at them for.