Ghost 2001 Problem

Ghost has always worked flawlessly for me until recently.

I have a removable hard drive on which I store my images of files. This is Disk 2. Disk 1 is ,of course, the main hard drive.

I cannot image partitions, other than 1, which is my C: partition, on Disk 1 to any partitions on Disk 2 except partition 3. It seens to be stuck on 3. It shows it highlighted and will not allow me me move the selection up or down.

I tried my back up floppy and it did the same thing.
I removed the proggie and reinstalled and it does the same thing.

Please after I remove a proggie, I try and get it all by using several removal type files and then I go to the registry and so a search for the name of the proggie and then the name of the company who made it. I delete all of these.

I have turn out of things to try. Apparently it is not the Ghost software, or the problem would have been solved after reinstalling.

Please any suggestions will be appreciated.

Toots

RE

Yes, there is ample space on each partition on Disk 2 to hold images from Disk 1. I use the same partitions over and over.

This is happening on all 6 partitions except partition 1.

Thanks

Toots:confused:

RE

roadworker, I rechecked the space on my removable hard drive and perhaps you are right. I show 2.81GB on the partition I am trying to image to the RHD partition which has a total of 2.92GB.
It only has 347MB of free space. But, since the image is overlayed and not added on I thought this was enough.

Maybe Ghost needs extra space to do its thing. Is this true?

Thanks

Toots