Feurio! Question

Have been using Feurio! for a while and have never come across this until the other day: beep, beep, beep, "illegal copy" beep, beep, beep. I thought I read somewhere that it is because of an illegal serial no. (which I admit I have) and being connected to the web. Usually I use a firewall to "shut down" my internet connection when I burn a CD, but I don't think I have done so EVERY time. Can anyone verify this ? Thanks in advance !!

BTW, the new version (1.64) has made a lot of improvements to their Cover Editor. Haven't "tested" it too much yet though.

roadworker

Thanks for the welcome and reply ! So far, when I block all internet activity to and from my computer (using my firewall - Tiny Personal Firewall), I haven't had a problem when burning. If these problems arise, I will block those three addresses you mentioned. Thanks again !

TvUK
The best way to get round the problem is to uninstall it and run it in dmeo mode and you wont get the problem but it will ask you to register after about 500 disks burnt. By which time normally the new version is out. It dont make any difference if you have it connected to the net or not it will still give the same results you have.

Hope this helps

Image2000uk