Ei Systems

02coled

hello
bit of a stupid question but does any one know the website of Ei systems as i cant seem to find it through google could be me doing somethign wrong thanks
Damian Cole

erm i found it .... 2 clicks one to start google and one to search its here but its not english .... why ... because they are mainly just suppliers to big name stores such as DIXONS ,CURRYS,PC-WORLD etc in the u.k. :)

was you looking for customer support !? then try here at pcservicecall but its limited apparently how much support they can actually offer :(

02coled

hello
thanks viper and i need to know the sound driver for a Ei Systems computer so erm i dunno:confused:
thanks anyhow
Damian Cole

02coled said:
hello
thanks viper and i need to know the sound driver for a Ei Systems computer so erm i dunno:confused:
thanks anyhow
Damian Cole

have you tried any of the generic drivers !?

if its a windows xp installation it should auto configure the sound when installing :)

02coled

VIPER_1069 said:
have you tried any of the generic drivers !?

if its a windows xp installation it should auto configure the sound when installing :)
yes mate i have and know luck
any ideas of a website that could give me the information and its not really the sound driver its the MEDIA CONTROLLER that has a yellow question mark and says it has no driver installed for it to work properly yet i can find out what mobo in inside it as the sound is built in :confused:
thanks
Damian Cole

use something like SiSOFT SANDRA or other diagnostic tool to find out what sound hardware you have onboard this may help :)

a lot of onboard sound is usually something pretty standard like VIA AC97 :)

02coled

hello
SiSfoft Sandra 2005 couldnt find the make of the sound or model so just went into BIOS looked about and there it was SIS 7012 SOUND so went on google got driver and wolahh the sound works
thanks
Damian Cole

02coled said:
hello
SiSfoft Sandra 2005 couldnt find the make of the sound or model so just went into BIOS looked about and there it was SIS 7012 SOUND so went on google got driver and wolahh the sound works
thanks
Damian Cole

nice one congrats :)