DVDx

DVDx 2.1 allows you to convert DVD to VCD2.0 or SCVD1.0 in one step (Including multiplexing, splitting). It produces good quality movies in MPEG1/2 format and you don't need to have 5GB or more free on your hard disk. DVDx has been designed especialy for unexperimented users, it is a simple and intuitive program. You only need Nero to write your VCD/SVDC.

Homepage

Thanks Laz;)

Ok, my name says it all. I just installed my DVD Rom drive, put a DVD movie in, and played it. Then I downloaded DVD 2.1, and installed it. When I hit "open IFO", "Video_TS", and "VTS_01_0..." shows. If I select the TS file, I get DVD Error "unable to parse as an IRO-File", and "IFO parsing failed". If I select "VTS_01_0", I get DVDx Error "auth.dll: Can't authenticate drive Disk maybe not locked". Obviously, I don't know what I'm doing, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Ok my hands are up I tried this program 2day but v2.2 but I went for the divx format and my movies came out fine.
Just a word of warning to you lot.
Under the head settings once the program has started Please make sure you select..out put settings once this new window comes up you need to select Max frame by default this program don't select the whole movie so you will have to select it yourself by hitting the Whole button by Max frame.
This way you'll get the whole movie and not part of a movie.
By the way I found this out after doing a second movie which was some what longer then my 1st project, for some reason it keeps the setings of the project B4, SO REFREASH using the above method...:D

just use DVDXCOPY ver 1.4.1 ...............one button operation...insert dvd movie ,,hit copy dvd and your off...takes any where form 1 hour or better depending on your system.........great working program and great video....dont have to sit there and wait to watch different proggies running.when movie is done it will self eject....when burn is complete

Last edited: